As a fresh face in the Financial Advisory field, I am excited and proud to be working for such an incredible company. The attooh! Group of Companies is an award winning, Financial Advisor Group with a national footprint. At attooh! we provide a full spectrum of corporate and individual financial services. We assist you in making your financial dreams a reality.
- Our combination of entities has been trading for more than 20 years.
- Our workforce has over 400 years of financial services experience.
- Our senior executives have over 40 years’ experience in the financial arena.
- Our average Corporate client’s life time exceeds 10 years.
We work closely with you to formulate a personalised financial plan that considers your current status and then helps you to work towards achieving your financial freedom and success. Our philosophy is “We make ordinary people Millionaires and make Millionaires Financially Independent” and that is my goal for each and every one of my clients. With my passion and an incredible support team who have a wealth of knowledge, I believe I can help my clients reach their financial goals. I am always eager to learn and think it’s very important to be up to date on legislation, taxation, products, practices and industry news. I regularly attend training seminars and love expanding my knowledge.
Some of the training/accreditation courses I have done are:
- BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP (BML) – 2016
- REGULATORY EXAMINATION (RE5) – 2017
- CURRENTLY WORKING TOWARDS OBTAINING MY POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL PLANNING AT THE UNIVERSITY OF THE FREE STATE.
My association with the Discovery Group means I am able to offer my clients the best financial solutions from a dynamic product range, as well as the benefits of
the innovative Discovery rewards programme. With attooh! by my side, I look forward to guiding my clients on their own financial journey to achieve their full potential and financial success.
A quote that I live by is, “Learning and innovation go hand in hand. The arrogance
of success is to think that what you did yesterday will be sufficient for tomorrow.”
– William Pollar